Book Karin for a Speech
Karin speaks and debates frequently on the benefits of conservatism, women and politics, and the policy challenges millennials face. She has given speeches at high schools, campuses across the country, Republican women’s club meetings, and various national conferences.
To request Karin as a speaker, please complete this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are select speech examples with some related materials. To request a modified speech, please complete this form. Below are some summaries or related articles.
Feminism and Conservatism: Dividing Lines and Possibilities for Unity
- This speech opens with a description of the creation of NeW, a book club for conservative college women, continues with a discussion of the 19th Amendment and Equal Rights Amendment and closes with a proposal for areas of possible unity in policy among feminist and conservative women.
Debunking the War on Women
- This speech opens with a discussion of The Life of Julia infographic from the 2012 election, which shows differing views of the role of government in the lives of women. It then dives into different policy proposals put forth by conservatives and liberals and evaluates the impact of those policies on women.
Millennials, There’s More to ObamaCare than Staying on Your Parents’ Healthcare until Age 26
- Why Millenials need to know more about ObamaCare than just “age 26,” FoxNews.com
- Let’s really talk about Obamacare, Red Alert Politics
- Treat Millennials as Adults in 2014, Huffington Post
- Obama wants to insert the individual mandate into Millennials’ Thanksgiving, Forbes
All the Single Ladies: The Policy Battles to Win Young women
- Conservative Women Count, Boston Herald
- The Effects of Media’s Focus on Women Candidates’ Appearance Aren’t Pretty, The Huffington Post
- More Women Senators Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Better Laws, U.S. News Weekly
- Netflix shows there’s no reason to mandate a one-size-fits-all approach to family leave, U.S. News
- 100 Percent Myth: The 77 cent wage gap statistic needs to go away, U.S. News
- There’s More Fiction Than Fact to Equal Pay Day, U.S. News
- ‘No Ceilings’ Is the Clinton 2016 Playbook, U.S. News
- 12 Women Explain What Women Want in 2015, The Federalist
Higher Education Gone Wild: Trigger Warnings, Safe Spaces, and Title 9
- A Better Back-to-School Checklist, U.S. News
- Dear Universities: There Should Be No Safe Spaces From Intellectual Thought, Time
- Commencement Conservatism, U.S. News